Friday, December 14, 2007

Holy Man Hopping Mad


A Hindu holy man was attacked by two strangers who cut off his right leg and left him for dead.
Yanadi Kondaiah an 80 year-old holy man claims to heal people of spiritual and psychical ailments by just having them touch his leg. He also claimed to be able to predict the future.

A few days ago two men approached him for advice, then they returned offering Mr Kondaiah to have a few drinks with them which he gladly accepted as he had a fondness for drinking.

Upon getting Mr Kondaiah drunk they took him to a secluded area where he passed out drunk in a religious fashion and then they used a large hunting knife to cut off his mystical leg from the knee down.

The old man is recovering in hospital in the city of Tirupati. He still has his magical penis that he lets people touch but is afraid to brag about its healing power.

After regaining consciousness Mr Kondaiah said that he had no idea why he was targeted in such a manner, and did not understand the motive of the miscreants in taking away his leg.

"I have always been good to others and helped who ever came to me. Then why has this been done to me?" he asked amid his tears.

When asked had he predicted the attack Mr Kondaiah said, " I did see it but misread the signs. I thought getting legless meant I would be very drunk which I was, not literally legless."

No comments: