Wednesday, December 26, 2007

OBB News Wins Award

Those kind folks at Colombia University have bestowed one of the greatest single most prestigious honours upon my humble self, a poor but brilliant hack. I have been awarded the Palitzer Prize for 2007.

The official citation reads as:

"For his courageous and persistent reporting that has disclosed atrocities and other human rights struggles dealing with crime and terrorism and fighting for justice and truth in order to make democracy work even in the darkest most unjust corners of the world."

I accept this award on behalf of those I have written about because if it wasn't for them I couldn't of had the $10,000 prize money deposited into my account. Sure its only weak dollars but its the thought and the validation of my superiority that counts. Thank you little people who I have stepped on along the way, it was indeed a team effort.
The little people I want to thank are Napoleon, Hitler, Tom Cruise, Alexander the Great and Dog the bounty hunter.

Most of all I want to thank you the reader who constantly stumble upon my Blog searching for news stories. I hope my interpretation was better. Only the best and the brightest can handle OBB News.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well deserved you are the greatest.

Bittersweet said...

i'm with sicko ...