Monday, December 10, 2007

A Condom For Your Whopper Sir?

Creepy yet tasty


Van Miguel Hartless a 24-year-old American man is suing a Burger King restaurant claiming he found an unwrapped contraceptive condom in his Whopper under a piece of lettuce.

"My third bite into the burger, it was just a foreign taste," he said. "It was a very sour, bitter sort of taste. It almost had a numbing sensation.

As I went to bite down a little harder, I felt a rubber grind in between my teeth. I saw it half in my mouth, half hanging out.

It was an immediate sick-to-my-stomach type of thing as I ordered it with cheese and without pickle and condom, can they not get my order right?"


He is seeking unspecified damages from the fast food restaurant in Rutland, Vermont as the experience has caused him "pain, suffering, nightmares, distress, heartburn, itchy scalp and medical expenses ".


Mr Hartless was reportedly tested for HIV and the tests came back negative, he also failed his driving test earlier this month.


A manager at the restaurant said, " Mr Hartless wanted it his way and we failed him. That makes us no better than McDonalds, its just lucky he didn't order a Chicken Royale as that cums with a used condom in the dressings ribbed for her pleasure."


This year, the Burger King Whopper celebrated its 50th anniversary.

No comments: