Sunday, March 9, 2008

Woman Experimented On By Aliens For Over 30 Years


Hartlepool, a town in the north of England famous for hanging a monkey thinking it was a French spy during the Napoleonic wars also gets extraterrestrial visitors and not just unfortunate simians.

Hartlepool woman Dianne Sudron, 45, says aliens have in the last 30 years visited her to help her overcome life's ups and downs.

In 1974 when she was just 13, she had been babysitting her brother and younger sisters at her home in Elphin Walk, Hartlepool, when she saw a UFO above the houses between her street and Brierton Community School.

"That was odd, she thought, it was like a big headlamp but not as big as a football and hovering above the rooftops," she said."I wasn't scared.

"Dianne said she was with her friend and a boy, and the three of them followed it as it headed towards Owton Manor Primary School.She added: "The UFO was there for about 10 minutes. I was fascinated.

I always sort of believed in them and knew something was out there. When I saw one, it confirmed it."The next time she saw the 'visitors' she was babysitting again.

"They came in through the French windows. There was about six of them and they had creamy-coloured bald heads with pointy chins and eyes like almonds, like you see in films. "I remember it vividly.

We had ornaments on a shelf next to the window and part of the wall became a control panel and an alien, that seemed to me to be female because she was nagging the others, would press buttons on the wall.

There were flashing lights and it just seemed to be part of the UFO."

I used to say to them, 'how long are you going to be, I don't want you here when my mam and dad come in it should be our little secret'.

We used to speak in telepathy and they would immobilise me. I used to just sit there.

She added: "My mind is blank. I don't know whether they took me somewhere or whether they did something to my body.

"They used to come in through the French window at the back of the room and float out through the front window.

I wondered if our house was in the way, in the middle of the alien highway or something."Dianne said the 1970s were "rife" for UFO sightings, especially in the area near Brierton Community School.

"Someone looked out of their bedroom window and saw hundreds of aliens," she said."

I used to babysit and keep all that stuff to myself. I didn't want to say to my parents when they returned 'everything's fine apart from a big bunch of aliens came in and anally probed us '."

A couple of years later, Dianne joined a spiritual and psychic development group in the town.

She said: "We would get psychic messages from extra-terrestrials and they would channel themselves through someone's body.

They would say they were sending 'love, healing, light and free cable to all mankind'.

"These aliens were humanoid and very beautiful with blonde permed hair and a space between their eyes. They had crystals for eyebrows. They were from the Pleiades constellation."

"For about six months we used to speak to them. It was debatable whether we believed they existed, we just went with the flow."I thought 'I'd really like to meet them extra-terrestrials, it's not good enough to just have it channelled'. I wanted to take it one step further."

But when I told the group I wanted to meet them, they didn't want to know. They were frightened and I left."

When Dianne was 26, she lived in Stockton Road, where her first actual contact with the beings took place.

She said: "I'd had a bad relationship and thought why not ask them for help and love. I was sitting on the sofa and I heard a voice say 'Are you feeling OK?' I didn't know what to do. It was a lovely softly-spoken voice. It was a nice posh English accent.

"The voice asked me 'do you want us to play you some music?' I said yes. I started hearing 1940s music. It made me laugh. I thought it was so funny; either they've got a sense of humour no taste in music or they don't know what music I like, a bit of Duran Duran would have been nice."

Dianne moved to Wolverhampton to be with her fiancé but her fascination with the paranormal proved too difficult for their relationship.

She said: "We got engaged, but the aliens came between me and my fiancé. First of all he didn't believe in it, because I was saying all these things."

She said: "I was lodging with him when I heard a loud bang. The aliens had bumped themselves down and fallen on top of each other. They were laughing and giggling about it. It was so strange to see aliens on the floor thinking it was funny.''

She said her fiancé acknowledged the next day for the first time that she was being visited by aliens.

''He said he heard the bang and 'I think I believe you'. He called them the three amigos.''

Call centre worker Dianne remembers an experience in Wolverhampton which particularly stands out."An alien pulled up in a silver car.

It was quite early in the morning. I seemed to see in my mind, this alien pulling up in an expensive Honda car.

I could see it in my mind, parked up outside the house," she said."I thought I better compose myself. I am going to be frightened.

I tried to trace them in my mind coming in the door and coming up the stairs."But in a matter of two seconds it came to the bottom of my bed.

They looked like doctors. One had a clipboard. I had been suffering from cystitis at the time, but I know they gave me an operation on my forehead.

They cut through a piece. I was aware of it and sort of conscious."It seemed to hurt but as soon as they had gone, it went.

I don't know whether they were trying to make me more psychic. If you have an operation on your third eye you become more psychic or at least you can see the inside of your forehead.

''Sometimes they put implants in people and put them up their noses to track people, not for any bad reasons, just to know what people are doing even though they don't ask for permission."I think they were investigating me anyway.

I think they are investigating a lot of humans on the planet to see how their minds work and to change the way the world works, they kept discussing how to 'serve man .'

"I think they do it to lots of people, they're just not lucky enough to remember having your home invaded by strange creatures who immobilise and study you. "

When Dianne was 33, she came back to Hartlepool, and her inter-galactic friends made another appearance.

She said: "I was laid on the settee and fell asleep then I heard a sound at the door. It just sounded like when you stand on a cat's tail. It was quite a scary experience I thought it might be a French monkey spy.

"I felt either a rope or a fishing line come around me. It didn't hurt. It was like a lasso. It was wet and it touched me on the face as if I'd been hit with a wet fish.

I was going up towards the light."I didn't want to go any further and gently came back down .
"They have visited me about 30 times. It's fairly regular. At one point it seemed to be happening all the time. Each experience is totally different.

"They used to put a ray over my body to immobilise me. I think it was to try to calm you down.

They didn't do anything sinister to me."I don't tell people. They are quite frightened of it. I don't need to tell people. I don't think they believe me."

We here at OBB News believe everything we are told.

''That's why I'm telling my story to OBB News, to give credibility. I want to get it into concrete evidence if you don't come out and say people think, maybe . . . "
"People may say I'm barmy but at the moment we've got a hole in the ozone layer. We are living in times that are delicately balanced. I don't know what we are going to do.

"Dianne, who is a follower of the cult of guru Sai Baba whose philosophy is' Love All Serve All ' though in what way is uncertain , added:

"Aliens have given me so much of themselves, so much love and understanding so I have repaid that by exposing them and their clandestine ways to the world.

"I hope I'll see them soon. I enjoy the experience. They are not going to harm you."Dianne is writing a book about her experiences, which she will call Alien Dreamland.

She said: "I've got bits of information but I've been holding back to see if I can find a hypnotherapist to help me regress. I'd like to find one who is basis and that's interested in UFOs."

Old Knudsen famous alien hunter commented earlier from his Killamory home: " Why don't you name your book 'Judas goat ' and maybe get some medication from the NHS while you're at it.
I wonder what sexual abuse or trauma happened to the lass when she was 13. Not forgetting that Schizophrenia often occurs at puberty . I was molested in Leeds by a Unicorn once named Father O'Neill and you don't see me telling everyone about it .
Its funny that aliens always seem to abduct a nobody rather than someone important, maybe thats why they haven't come for me besides the a**e kicking they would get."

No comments: