Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Well Lit Man Finds Out The Dangers Of Smoking

A German man in the northeastern town of Gross Godems was being treated for serious burns after accidentally setting his apartment ablaze.
The 56-year-old was drinking alcohol and watching the documentary "Why the Germans always lose in war" on his television when he grabbed a bottle of gasoline he had sitting about for some reason and took a swig.
Realising his mistake immediately he spat it out onto his well lit cigarette causing a fire.

The unnamed man then ran with a pair of scissors and put his eye out. After he recovers in hospital he is considering invading Russia.

No comments: