Saturday, April 19, 2008

Riverside UFOs Make Another Visit



According to Riverside County Sheriff William De Atley , the dispatch center received numerous calls from individuals at approximately 3.30 p.m. Wednesday reporting a possible UFO. County deputies on duty that day reportedly observed the object. Almost 2 months since an object was seen in the same vicinity.


Edwin Beur amateur UFOlogist has gone out of his way to drive past the intersection ever since reading about the object in February says: " It initially appeared yellow, and was dipping very low and moved very fast, heading back and forth across the road.

Then it was joined by two smaller lights that's whizzed around. I've been lucky and seem to be in the right place at the right time, maybe I attract them now I carry a camera.



Cars were backed up behind me the ones that didn't see it were honking their horns, me I was out the door of my cab trying to get off as many shots as I could.

"By the way it moved, having no sound, and the way it looked, I knew it was not from this planet," said Edwin Beur amateur UFOlogist . "It was a amazing yet scary then it just slid quickly into the distance ."

Close up of the object

Mr Beur contacted the Riverside Bulletin who he thought should have been more impressed but only ended up with a small blurb.

The question is why this intersection and during the day? The objects 2 months ago are nothing like the ones now, is there intelligence behind this or some kind of natural phenomenon particular to the area ? This skeptic will still be watching the skies.

2 comments:

Memarie Lane said...

Looks like a blurry hot air balloon to me. My brother lives in Riverside, I'll have to ask him about it.

Anonymous said...

I totally saw it dude it was awesome.